Who can be parties to a marriage?

A man and a woman each over the age of 16 or if under 16.  A person under the age of 18, however, is required to obtain consent

2023-03-31T11:12:28-05:00March 31st, 2023|

For how long is a special licence valid?

Governor’s special licence is valid for three months after issue. If licence has become invalid no person shall proceed to solemnize the marriage until a new licence has been granted.

2023-03-31T10:50:29-05:00March 31st, 2023|