Unable to find a company on the website that was previously found. Advise what has happened to the company?

An entity previously found on the website which cannot be found now may have

  • Changed its name
  • De-registered: Moved to another jurisdiction.

You may submit a search request with the authorization to charge your credit card for the search fee to  ciregistry@gov.ky. A report will be provided.

In the case of a name change the report will display:

  • The previous name
  • The current name
  • Date of the name change

The report for the company deregistered will display:

  • The name that was registered in Cayman
  • The proposed name, if different
  • The new jurisdiction
  • The proposed registered office
  • The date deregistered
2023-06-30T12:38:12-05:00March 31st, 2023|