All certificates with the exception of certificates of termination (strike off, dissolution) are only available to the principals of the company or their authorized personnel. They may be requested on  CBP for local companies without a CSP as its registered office and on CORIS for CSPs.  Authorized persons without access to those portals may request through providing written authorization and paying by electronic funds transfer.