Every company is required to keep at its registered office a register containing the names and addresses of its directors, including alternate directors, and officers, and shall:
- Send a copy of such register to the Registrar within sixty days of the first appointment of any director or officer of the company; and
- Notify the Registrar of any change in such directors or officers including a change of the name of such directors or officers, within thirty days of any such change.
For local companies without a CSP as its registered office:
- Register of directors & officer reflecting the new director/officer
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Resolution appointing director/officer
CSP – updated register of directors and officers